Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

He's Home At Last!

This is my favorite picture of Mr. Wonderful. He finally made it home this morning...housework isn't looking very promising though. He and Mr. Eli are eating leftover pizza for breakfast while I'm trying to get motivated to run some errands. We live in a very small town, so running errands consists of going to another city usually, and will take several hours out of my day.

For me to stay focused on my chores I MUST stay in my pajamas! Once I'm dressed I can find 500 different reasons that I need to run to the store. I think it's because I hate getting dressed, so I don't want to waste my efforts. Kind of like when you are all fixed up, hair, makeup, looking cute (you know), and then the entire day while you are in town you don't run into a single person you know...such a waste! But if you don't get dressed, you see 500 people that you haven't seen in ages...then you come home and pout the rest of the day and vow to never go grocery shopping in your pajama pants again...and you don't! At least not until next week...

If anyone is reading my blog, eventually you will learn what most of my friends already know. I find wearing pajama pants and flip flops to buy groceries or run any errands in my small town perfectly acceptable! If it's summer just throw on a tank top with them, and if it's winter throw on one of Mr. Wonderful's sweatshirts. As long as my hair and makeup is done I even feel pretty ok with running into people I don't see often.

Sorry for rambling...just trying to get some facts about me out there, so you can begin to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment