Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mr. Eli discovers bubbles

Santa put bubbles in Eli's stocking, so we had to try them out! He wasn't sure what to make of them at first, but he loves a bath so much he decided to give them a try. He loved them!!!

After running errands all day yesterday I was exhausted when I got back home around 4:30, but it was time to start dinner and get us all ready for church, which means the housework still hasn't been done. And we have to leave early because I've volunteered to dog sit (kind of) for an aquaintence while they are out of town this weekend, so I had to stop by their house and meet her dogs. I'm not bringing them home with me, but going by her house a few times a day to let them out to potty and feed them. Of course by the time we got there it was 5 minutes until church started and we were late as always for church...but as I always say, "better late than never".

We had a great service as always, and it was after 9 when we got home last night, so no housework still. Mr. Wonderful is back at work for at least 24hrs again today, so once again it's all left for me. I've got to get my house under control!!! HELP!!!

Has anyone ever heard of Flylady? I really like her ideas of getting things done 15 minutes at a time, but guess what???? Today is the day she delegated for errand day, so it's not working for me...I need inspiration and motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment